Tuesday, May 24, 2005

5 moments of bliss

the moment before dawn on a cool crisp morning. pure ma, a moment between two breaths . . . the smells, the creasing silence, the dark freedom of the sky

watching billie holiday play; waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs to pounce at my feet, and when she curls up sleepy and content, or when she jumps up to sit on my sholders and nuzzles into my ear

that moment when there's nothing left undone and nothing yet to do

sleepy morning coffee, freshly brewed, with people i love

thrusting my hands into the sand, hot soft sun, cool breeze, feeling the grains run against my skin

.................................................................what ones would you choose?

listening to: Stephan Micus desert poems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.