Sunday, October 23, 2005

l'amour, it graces me moving through me out to you. merci. it's kind of irish.

My passion disturbs you sometimes.

"je t'aime", i said.

"C'est ton droit..." I didn't hear you. A lust for life blurred with the music, the buzz of the people around us, flowed out hot lava from a volcano shining out through the space of my eyes.

"What did you say? Je n'ai pas entendu"

"C'est ton droit,"

I laughed. This made me laugh. This love, it is my right, i was, i am, free to love.

"Oui, je sais," j'ai dit. This too made me laugh.

Here too i laugh. And cry just a little.

How do you feel when you surf? For me, it is like the surf is within me, rolling and crashing into the shore beyond me. I felt like a child, bewitched by everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.