Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dogs On The Shore

You. Ugly distorted contorted deformed and defamed
You. Beautiful shimmering light glowing peaceful open.
Let me kiss you
Let me weep into your hands
Let me give you this smile to
remember me by.
You, walking by me, can we dance?
Can I touch you, touch me? Gently
This is my body this is my thigh
Contours of soft mountains
and valleys, mystical caves
I would like to hear your laugh
Running into the echoes
Of these rivers running through me.
(Half a day and half a night
We have spent together now
Since the last time we met
Many landscapes ago)
I would like to smile up at the stars
Breathless with you on an ocean bed
And marvel, sshsh, - save the crack of the waves and our embrace, -
at the twinkling lights out of a shaded dark night sky.
Holder of mysteries
Whys melt into the moonsoaked ripples,
Questions' whispers drowned out by the sea
and your moist breath on my skin
These tears wet on my cheek are the splash of the tide
Rising and ebbing like the love overflowing from inside
Guardian of miracles, asker of riddles
Unfathomable, holder of mysteries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hex said...

It's words like this that captivate my imagination. Awesome stuff, as always!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:52:00 pm  
Blogger N Helenihi said...

Who are you writing about?

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:56:00 pm  
Blogger tara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.