Sunday, January 08, 2006

i am going to be strong.

i can't question, not now, not here.

not for the moment.

i have got to be strong.

believing in
me.

there is hope in these sounds, these rhythms that beat around us,
friends on drums
friends on drums,
just

jamming
absently.

i am going to be strong,

like i was pushing out into this world
before i learnt to breathe.

i don't know the answer to the question that my heart has asked me every day for the past so many years so many so many so many

and i am tired

and happy,

happy,

i
don't
know
the
answer
and
i'm
tired
of
asking

so let it lie so let it lie


listening to: prince 'pussy control'

1 Comments:

Blogger Hex said...

sometimes I don't know whether I want to just read your words, discover the water-away world that inspires your thoughts, find out what your voice sounds like, or just steal all of your CD's ;)

But for now I'm just gonna read it again and let the tea steep.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.