Sunday, January 08, 2006

i believe in inate goodness, of life...

i don't want to explain myself, my meaning, words tangle me and unravel me all at the same time.

i believe that nature always recuperates her own rhthmn. the balance always redresses.

how,
that's up to us

that's up to us

what's up with us?

i
believe
good
things
are
possible

i believe in
love

i do

i believe in the light that a smile can bring

how beautiful to forget
sometimes
to forgive

how beautiful

to let this ,,, this,,, smokey mist envelop me
let the slips of my fingers rest
without correction
because maybe they are taking me somewhere that i want to go

wisdom is found in so many things that breathe true
the breadcrumbs are eaten because even if the trail could be followed they still wouldn't take you back to where you were left behind

to where you left

to where you were
exactly


listening to flea from the red hot chilli peppers, bass solo

1 Comments:

Blogger N Helenihi said...

Very beautiful. I love words because they can tangle and you and unravel you, in turn or at once. And, you may not like them but they are all I have of you.

Monday, January 09, 2006 11:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.